International Schools - workshops and presentations
- Almost 10 years of successful projects with international schools around the world (SE Asia, Europe, India
- Flexible and adaptable programmes and workshops to meet the specific needs of individual schools
- A unique and powerful way to bring your school's Mission Statement and Core Values to life
- Opportunities for your entire school community to get involved: parent workshops and teacher training sessions also available
Tailored to the international schools market:
We know that your school's population is likely to be multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-faith, and with a sizeable proportion of ESL/EAL students. We know that your student population is unlikely to be static, and that you are catering for young people with an array of previous educational experiences. And we know that many of them will be 'third culture kids'.
- We promote LITERACY and offer tangible support for ESL/EAL students
- We cultivate EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence) through a focus on empathising, collaborating, listening, speaking up, and celebrating eachother's identities, achievements and ideas
- We develop the 21ST CENTURY SKILL SET - creativity, initiative, problem-solving, teamwork, and critical thinking
Most of all, our workshops are GREAT FUN and always offer a huge boost to the participants' self confidence. We urge them to push themselves out of their comfort zones and to challenge their notions of self; in this way, every child leaves our workshops a slightly bigger and better version of who they were before.